Community Relations Board
Our goal is to promote and ensure a high quality of life for all residents through community initiatives and by fostering open dialogue and partnerships within the community and among neighbors, leaders and elected officials.
Nominate A Volunteer for the Mt. Lebanon Community Service Award
This year the Mt. Lebanon Community Relations Board in cooperation with Mt. Lebanon Magazine will be honoring an outstanding resident whose commitment to volunteerism has improved quality of life for people in our community and in the region.View the application form and deadlines
If you missed the “Finding Help in Mt. Lebanon: A Living Better Forum,” you can watch it online in its entirety.
- 6:00 p.m.
- Second Wednesday of every month
- The municipal building, Room 104C
- Advises the Commission in connection with these relations
- Encourages compliance with all laws regarding the rights of citizens
- Establishes a position of community leadership with respect to all matters of community relations
- Functions in a conciliatory manner pertaining to problems which may arise regarding citizen rights
Board MembersThere are seven members of the Community Relations Board, each of which are selected by ward and serve three-year terms.
Note: There is no Community Relations Board meeting in July or August. The next meeting of the board is Wednesday, September 15, at 6 p.m. in the Municipal Building, Room C104. Please note that September meeting is a change in date because of Rosh Hashanah.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Staff Liaison Susan Morgans at (412) 343-3780. Confidential emails may be sent to the Community Relations Board.